Re: Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released

i was able to free around 80 MB on mmcblk0p6 by removing log-file
content and log-archives in /var/log, did 'apt-get clean' and found (and
erased) a binary of the previously un-installed dekko.

after another update, it shows the correct version number: OTA-10.1

mmcblk0p6 again is filled up again:
/dev/mmcblk0p6                               2.0G  2.0G     0 100% /

i guess that it actually did do the update, but could not to rewrite the
version information?
(the new theme was installed after the first udpate.)

it might be that i installed additional packages.
maybe it's a good idea to reflash. is there information on how to do this?

thanks
io