Re: control of the cam app from remote

El día Monday, April 18, 2016 a las 01:27:09PM +0200, ch escribió:

> Hi,
>
> maybe your are interessted in this
> http://radamanthys.de/public/ubuntutouch/RemoteCam.tar.gz
>
> It's just the Camera example from the documentation (like Micheal said),
> but with a small plugin, which reads every x milliseconds a given
> file. If not empty it executes the content as javascript, and then
> truncates the file.
>
> When the app is running you can do things like
>
> echo "camera.videoRecorder.stop()" > camerascript.js
> echo "camera.videoRecorder.record()" > camerascript.js
> echo "camera.flash.mode=Camera.FlashOn;camera.imageCapture.capture();" >
> camerascript.js
>

> After extracting the tar file, run this scipt in the new directoy
> to "install" the app
> sh create_desktop_file.sh > ~/.local/share/applications/RCam.desktop

Hi Christian,

Thanks for this. I glanced through the code and will try to compile and
use it. Seems this will do, exactly I was thinking in.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!