Re: The one simple fix that make the Ubuntu Phone incredible

:) Sounds like a good idea.

On 19/04/16 07:12, Darren Hoyland wrote:
A "Favorites" scope, just like the "Apps" scope, but where the user
selects which apps go in there could go some way towards a
customisable home page. This could easily be done without any major
changes.

If you could add your own background, and also add your favorite bits
from the "Today" scope as well, then it would be a true home screen.
Best of all - anyone who doesn't want to use it wouldn't have to.