Re: Fwd: Xenial for Ubuntu Phone?

Hey Tony!

We were considering that as well, but there are a few reasons we do not
want to do that. If we wanted to move to 16.10 instead of 16.04 we would
need to wait at least 6 more months for the switch to happen since we
*must* base on a released version. It's not acceptable to do it before
the series is fully released - we did that in the 14.09 times and it was
one of the worst ideas and experiences we had.

Waiting 6+ months to do a baseline switch is too long, we already
stretch vivid's possibilities - being that the main series is already EOL.

Cheers,