Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

Same issue here, power recycle just reboots scopes and not tablet.  I used either terminal app or was ssh into tablet to reboot.  This morning after leaving to charge all night, power button wouldn't bring up lock screen.  Had to do hard reset.

Attaching/disconnecting Bluetooth keyboard had no issues for me.  Seemed to work pretty well.  I have the Rii K12bt with on board touch pad and it is pretty difficult to navigate mouse..but I blame that on touch pad sensitivity.  Would like to get a separate BT mouse to further test.

HDMI has been strange...no sound to TV...all sound came from M10.  No settings in Sound Configuration to change.  Also, resolution seemed a little off on 32" TV.  One TV auto adjusted, other TV was zoomed in and wouldn't show entire desktop...couldn't get image to fit.

I'm very happy to own an M10 but we have work to do.  Let's stay positive and create an amazing experience we all want. :).