Re: Screenshot on Aquaris M10

El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 02:47:10PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> > posted); I can't even see the blue cursor for writing because the OSK is
> > to high; sorry.
>
> erm, why do you use desktop mode then ? the OSK doesnt cover the app if
> you are in tablet mode ...

Because I like this desktop mode. But thanks for the hint, it is better
to switch this off for the moment for Dekko, than putting the tablet
into portrate mode.

> i know a lot people that use tablet keyboards like normal ones, if you
> make it smaller that will definitely become harder ...

should be somehow configurable by the user.

CU

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!