Re: Screenshot on Aquaris M10

hi,
Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 15:16 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 02:51:54PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:
>
> > hi,
> > Am Montag, den 25.04.2016, 14:47 +0200 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> >
> > btw, did anyone take an ipad/android tablet and compare the keyboards to
> > ours yet ?
>
> I saw the same size in Android. But this is not whate we are aiming for,
> isn't it. :-)

well, what i'm aiming for is that you can still use the kbd for ten
finger touch typing if desired :) there are people using these things
for productive work even if they dont have a BT keyboard around :)

i would assume that google and apple did some UX research before picking
a size, so i guess ours shouldnt move towards a less usable setup that
limits functionality ... (if it improves, then all the better indeed)

ciao
	oli