Re: [tablet] confused after connecting M10 to monitor via HDMI.

El día Monday, April 25, 2016 a las 10:02:26PM +0200, Alexey Balmashnov escribió:

> > ls -l ~phablet/Pictures/Screenshots/
> >
> > and
> >
> > ls -ld ~phablet/Pictures/Screenshots/
> >
> > show what?
> >

> They show empty folders.

Could you please answer with the exact output cut/pasted from the above
commands? This is not to bother you but to help you. Thanks. For example,
below ~phablet/Pictures/Screenshots/ should not exist any folder at all.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!