Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

On 26/04/16 10:27, Michael Zanetti wrote:
On 25.04.2016 23:12, Peter Bittner wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>is there any feedback from the Canonical design team?
Rae already replied, didn't she?

on the issue of the introduction of blue, yes. Personally I don't mind it, the palette is now a bunch of greys, shades close to the three primary colours RGB and an Orange. Once you have the red and the green it kinda makes sense to shove the blue in as well. Perhaps it is being over-used but I don't really mind, that is just a matter of aesthetics. The issue that nobody seems to want to address is the scope of the change of the brand orange. It was changed without a passing mention in that palette update to #E95420 from #DD4814 and has been changed in various areas like the SVG pictograms including the circle of friends logo, but nobody is entirely sure what the intended scope of the change is. Should the logo have changed? Should it be changed in other places?

Alan.