Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

On 07/04/16 11:25, Rae Shambrook wrote:

As for your concerns about components being blue rather than orange, the reason why we have removed a lot of orange from the UI is that we now want it to be a focus state and blue is meant to be the selected/active state. Before we had orange doing both these functions and each colour should have it's own meaning
in a touch environment, what kind of UI components can be focussed but not selected/active? I know you can tab though things in a conventional desktop to have them lightly focussed before pressing them with space or enter, but what kind of scenario are we talking about on the phone?