Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

Hi.

I'm reading your conversation and I wondering: why?

I do like the change, and blue is not Ubuntu's brand color, but I like it more on the phone then previous over used orange.
UI seems so balanced now.

I also found out its more intuitive because I tested it with multiple persons who didn't use UT earlier. Nobody said it makes them sad/depressed and they all said the UI is nice.

Only few people complain about the change on this list so, doing some personalization is the way.

--
Regards,
Filip Dorosz