Re: Aquaris M10 playing movies

El día Wednesday, April 27, 2016 a las 12:56:36PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> > Do you have some pointer to a video, for example in YT, in which this
> > effect of off sync between audio and video is visible? Maybe some video
> > of a music group in where one can see hitting the drums, or something
> > like this. Thanks
> >
> try a video on tagesschau.de like the 100sec newsflash ... you will
> easily see the lip-sync is totally off ....
>
> note though that the browser (or web apps) still does not do any video
> acceleration. everything you play in a website is software-rendered
> while everything you play from a local file in the media player uses the
> systems hardware decoding capabilities.
>
> might be an interesting experiment to use youtube-dl (from a desktop) to
> compare a downloaded video with an online one on the device ...

I watched http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/sendung/ts-13759.html in
the M10 in a browser and in the media player app (after downloading the
300 MByte with youtube-dl): both are horrible off-sync :-(
Is there already an issue in LP for this?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!