Re: Libertine - user folders

so this would be why it would be nice to have compiz like effects in Mir, if we could expose the 3d rendering pipeline to extension then that would allow for funky gesture controlled zooming that might look a bit like this

http://people.ubuntu.com/~alanbell/screenshots/zoom.jpg

to allow a dinky screen to display full size applications in a readable way and if it is built into the compositor none of the apps need to care about it. You could also maybe have a gesture for rescaling a window without letting the window know it's dimensions changed if we have per-surface scale factors built into Mir.

Alan.