Re: [Development] Bluetooth support for app development

Op 04-05-16 om 14:59 schreef Michael Zanetti:

On 04.05.2016 14:53, Matthijs wrote:

Op woensdag 4 mei 2016 14:16:09 CEST schreef Michael Zanetti
<michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On 04.05.2016 14:11, Matthijs wrote:
qml-module-qtbluetooth is installed since OTA 9 with libqt5bluetooth5
To use this, I should access the bt device from qml right? Or does it
also provide the C++ api?
Here you'll find all the available types:

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtbluetooth-index.html

Br,
Michael

Sorry for being ignorant, but I was using this and it works fine on my
laptop (16.10 installed). When I switch targets to armhf
ubuntu-sdk-15.04 I get the message:

Unknown module(s) in QT: bluetooth

I found a discussion where it was mentioned qtconnectivity5-dev should
be installed in that case, but apt shows me the message this package can
not be found.
So if the qt bluetooth should be availanle out of the box in ubuntu sdk,
my issue would be that I canmot seem to set up the appropriate click
chroot. Or am I missing something?
right... we should probably add those to the development chroot seed too.

open the maintenance terminal for the click chroot and do

apt-get install qtconnectivity5-dev:armhf

Then it should work.

It works like a charm!
After adding 'connectivity' to my apparmor file and adding the line
    "template": "unconfined"
to the bottom, I can see my heart rate.

Thanks a million for the support! I'm very happy :-)

Cheers,
Matthijs