Re: Bluetooth support for app development

Hi,

Yes I am Dutch. I did a quick search on your device and it appears to be a bluetooth low energy device, so interfacing with it is the same as for the polar H7.
App is not nearly finished though. I wanted to test feasibility first.
When I have time, I'll look at hosting the sourcecode in github or bitbucket, as I haven't even set up version control yet. If you like, I'll keep you posted.

Groet,
Matthijs