Re: sip softphone

On 20/05/16 08:16, Matthias Apitz wrote:
I fetched the files and compiled it as explained in the Wiki in my chroot; all a matter of five minutes, and it starts as: phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ baresip baresip v0.4.18 Copyright (C) 2010 - 2016 Alfred E. Heggestad et al. configdevice...
I'd love to test on my Ubuntu phone as soon as you can email me the click package. I'm also hoping that we might have more than one sip phone available, so there is a choice, as there is in Android.

Kind regards,        Barry

-- http://barrydrake.co.nr/