Re: Porting ubuntu touch: flashing system.img

I'm creating my own port for the Nexus 5, and when I tried to flash the
boot image with "fastboot flash boot boot.img" I had no issues. Try the
phablet tools software. I will say, that rootstock has taken 3 hours so
far, and I am curious if it will work.