Re: Why UT is not ready

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 10.07.2016, 07:51 +0000 schrieb Marcin Xc:
> I used to write about the same issues a few weeks ago. I'm glad it is
> not only my point of view. The worst thing is Canonical doesn't keep
> it's marketing promises. This system is still in beta phase for me and
> at some points even alpha.

so let me ask again for a link that points to any announcement from
canonical telling you to buy it for your mom or that it is ready for
everyone ...

i have never seen such an announcement and wonder how you guys get that
impression ...

and btw, complaining doesn't help, helping helps ;)

send patches, file bugs, make sure to collect the best information on
the bugs to help the developers (if you can not code), there are
obviously still enough sore points to fix ... help improving then ...

ciao
	oli