Re: Why UT is not ready

Hello!

Thank you for all your feedback, we are aware of all the issues and
will try to get to them sooner or later. It's like Oliver said though:
Ubuntu Touch is like Ubuntu - it's an open source project that needs
help from open source developers. Our own developers have limited
resources so we cannot get to everything as fast as we would really
like to and sadly it's not as easy as just 'taking new developers'. We
do not have such powers and, well, a budget as we would really like -
things are never simple in reality.

This is why we would really appreciate help from outside Canonical.
Ubuntu would be nothing without the community and their developers,
sadly right now most core system work on Ubuntu Touch is still done by
Canonical engineers only.

If you want things to speed up, please contribute! As Oliver
mentioned, no patches that are fixing problems will be rejected!

Cheers,