Re: Bluetooth issue with Parrot CK3100 and BQ Aquaris E5

Try the following (experienced the similar thing with scala rider q3):
when your call is active click on the button to pick up again. I don't
know what caused this but for the scala the pickup button is the same
as the one to close the call... might work as a work around untill the
problem is resolved by the bug posted on launchpad... but I'm not 100%
sure