Re: Voice call whit Skype (web) finnally work in Meizu MX4 - OTA-11

Im finding that everybody i talk to in spain has whatsapp when i want
to communicate with them but i can unless i get my hands on a android
pop my card in
setup the whatsapp application
log in
transfer the bar code into my ubuntu phone
then it works i think ?
i really need to get it working so just trying to get a lend of a
android to even try this ....
im pretty certain there is no way around this unless anybody knows any
different
i also tried to get video call ready to speak to the kids when in spain
but thats not working as well - there is a fix in place to put the
camera the right way round which has been implemented for BQ4.5 but not
HD5, but i read its getting done ...... hopefully!
so at least we have a app that can video call while we wait for the
likes of skype which could be worth looking at using the ubuntu package
that works using libertine containers as a work around for now i guess?
but that wont cover the BQ phones as you would have to install
libertine yourself and not sure thats a good idea or not?..
so were pretty much cut of from video calls and the popular whatsapp im
sure its a blocker for lots of people specially in spain were everybody
seems to have it?!

Regards
Wayne :)