Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

On 16-07-25 11:20 AM, Wayne Ward wrote:
> Thank you the print screen works :)
> im going to do some more testing now ive discovered ubuntu-app-launch
> :)
> is there any schedules for unity 8 landing like around 16.10 or later.

If things go well I'd like to see it as an alternative (non-default) login session on the 16.10 ISO.  There are still
some big blockers standing between now and that goal though, so it's not an official commitment just a reasonable target
to focus on.

Your testing, and everyone else's testing of Unity 8 on desktop is an invaluable help.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>