Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

Hi everybody,

Le 25/07/2016 à 17:36, Stephen M. Webb a écrit :
Your testing, and everyone else's testing of Unity 8 on desktop is an invaluable help.

I would very much like to contribute that way since I can't code.

There are great blog posts about setting up the Unity 8 session. But speaking personaly (and hopefully I'm not alone in this case), I miss a part about deleting Unity 8 and make sure to start again with a clean slate. I know how to uninstall the package, but how can I be sure that no config file or anything of the like remain?

I'm asking this because I fear my install has gone wrong somehow and I find strange bugs, like the Music-app opening instead of the System Settings app (1). And lately, the network-indicator doesn't work, so no Internet (even with an ethernet cable). I didn't report this one yet, because it probably won't help anyone if I report bugs from a broken install.

Unity 8 is shaping up quite nicely and I really look forward to using it a bit more.

Thanks for all your work !

(1) https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8-desktop-session/+bug/1583797