Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

Sounds great fingers crossed
One question
Is there a difference between unity 8 on 16.04 to 16.10
i seen somebody using what looked like a more implemented version of
unity and using commands like ubuntu-app-launch to launch apps, were
mine doesnt do this on 16.04, well it does but they dont run
If i get it on 16.10 do i install unity 8 the same way as 16.04
sudo apt install unity8-desktop-session-mir
i also noticed stuff like clementine tied in to the drop down settings
box and apps running native, id like to be able to test on this
version
or was this a daily build do you think? not sure what to go for to get
this

Regards
Wayne