Re: Meizu Pro5 Carrier Issues

On Tue, 2016-07-26 at 22:38 -0400, Seth Ciango wrote:
> The biggest problem is that when walking in major cities in the open
> air with the Pro5, the cellular data connection will change to
> "Unavailable" and "Denied."

Does anybody know what this 'Denied' actually means? I had this
yesterday for a few minutes, and have noticed it several times in the
past. It just says 'Denied' and doesn't give me any signal, but I have
no idea why. For me, it happens very infrequently and only last a few
minutes (or perhaps until I move down the road).