Re: shiping more ubuntu touch phoes

hi Nathan

Who said I was upset :) ? I didn't. In fact I think I am very relaxed about
it. Just trying to get the maximum info that I can before deciding on a new
device for myself.

I need a new phone after having run down 2 n4's, and a  bq e45. I would
really love it to be another Ubuntu phone but i'd hate to have shelled out
a 100 euros for a sec hand N4 or Oneplus one or whatever and discovering
that a month later a new supported phone hits the market. Dont blame me too
much for asking ;)

Thanks for your response non the less

cheers

Mathijs