Re: OS and apps can't update

Bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1617290

No ideas how to fix this?

25.08.2016 12:25, Lukasz Zemczak пишет:
Hello!

That's indeed interesting. There has been a rework of the update panel
in system-settings lately IIRC so maybe this is related. Maybe it
would be a good idea to fill in a bug against ubuntu-system-settings.
Are you sure you are on #173? From what I see on system-image the
cooler device in the rc-proposed channel is currently on image #119,
with frieza (the M10) being on #174 now.

Anyway, if you know that you're not on the latest touch image and
don't see an image update notification, could you try running
`system-image-cli -n -vv` on the device and paste us the output? This
way we'll at least know if the system-image parts are working, with
maybe only issues with the panel not correctly displaying the current
status.

Cheers,