Re: OS and apps can't update

>> What did you do with this folder to correct the problem?​

Just renamed ubuntu-system-settings folder, then ubuntu-system-settings created a new one.

>> ​The “Pictures” folder is created...

Well, when I updated correctly and then just compared old folder and new one.

>> ...you also mention this in the bug?

I did, right after writing here.

For some reason permissions were wrong. I can't reproduce permissions state when the problem came up because I renamed this folder from root. Now I changed permissions of old folder to correct ones and everything is working.

But it is still a bug, because I didn't open Terminal, didn't connect to device from PC or even open a File Browser for >2 weeks. Just using phablet as a regular user. Permissions changed by something else and it is interesting...what could cause that?