Re: DON'T upgrade Meizu Pro5 to latest RC!

Hi,

I also got this black screen problem on a Meizu pro 5 with last rc-proposed
update (I had some silo installed).
On this phone, I'm not able to reflash from recovery (adb doesn't recognize
an adb interface)
In the bootloader with --bootstrap, this doesn't work either. It's stuck on
"Waiting the device to be in bootloader" (like this bug -->
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1455050)
With the phone on black screen, it's detected by adb but that was
unsuccessful, I got "error pushing" by trying several times (I also tried
with --wipe and  --password= options)

Sadly I don't have ssh access to the device any more (I think the device
need ssh service restart or not sure it is well connected to my wifi
network)

Someone could help me please ?

Alexandre,

Nota : Itried to flash from ubuntu 16.10 with package up to date on
ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa

*Bien cordialement,*

*Alexandre Payet*