Re: Introducing Canonical's Ubuntu Crickets

El día Thursday, December 29, 2016 a las 06:19:47PM +1100, Stephen escribió:

> You can still buy a new Meizu Pro 5 (Flyme), and install Ubuntu.
>
> I think that is the best option.

I was not talking for me in person. Me and my family we are owning three
devices BQ E4.5 and a M10, all with Ubuntu, and I'm not willing to go back
to some Android, iOs or whatever propriety device. In this case I would
prefer to use some old Nokia mobile.

I was more thinking in more (new) users which need a store
to buy a working Ubuntu phone, updates (OTA) and hardware support in
case of theft/damage etc.

And a clear word from Canonical or BQ.com about future updates etc. is really
a must, IMHO

At the moment there are not even the Landing-mails anymore, maybe due to
the holiday season...

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
No to the €! Out of this imperialistic EU! Out of the imperialistic NATO war alliance!