Re: Ackkk! The world is ending!!!

Canonical need to be more expressive about this. Ubuntu phone was born
inside canonical and at the end it's just Ubuntu with convergence, is not
just a community project that may not have time for creating a page for
communication.

Canonical should create a dedicated blog for it. Post news, roadmaps,
ideas, usage, what ever but be an official source of information about this
that we all can trust. But that's easy, is not just creating the page or
blog is also maintaining it because we may think canonical publish news
from time to time on the development blog, it's about to be the first place
to come to know about things about UP