Re: Programming Course for Ubuntu Touch (English translation)

Hello Krzysztof,

Yes, I can publish the files. The book is written using MarkDown. The chapters are plain text files with some statements that indicate the format. It is easy to work on those files to do the translation.

At the moment I do not know if I would use LaunchPad for the book or GitHub. The tool I use to generate the book can work with GitHub but not with LaunchPad.

I have created a Trello board that can be used to coordinate translations for both new chapters and chapter updates. If you are interested send me an email and I will add you. I hope to publish the translation of the first chapter in early February (I still can not give a fixed date).

Https://trello.com/b/NZob8Fsz/programming-course-for-ubuntu-touch

Regards.