Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

Hi,
Where can someone find documentation on how to snap a click web app.

Thanks

On Τετάρτη, 18 Ιανουαρίου 2017 5:30:32 Μ.Μ. EET, Pat McGowan <pat.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to update your current apps in the store,
as that will make them available for all current users in the near term.

and yes OTA 15 will be focused on the browser and oxide updates and we will
get it out as soon as possible.

Pat

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:51 AM, Mitchell Reese <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>