Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

On 18/01/2017 19:31, Nikos Chatziioakimidis wrote:
> Hi,
> Where can someone find documentation on how to snap a click web app.

Still working on it. But here you can see an example of a facebook
webapp: you just need an icon, a .desktop file and a snapcraft.yaml file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mardy/webapps-core/amazon-snap/revision/151

It needs to be built in xenial + stable-phone-overlay PPA [1].

I could test it only under unity7. If anyone is able to run it in unity8
(you can find amazon-webapp in the "beta" channel), please let me know
if it works or not.

Ciao,
  Alberto

[1]: