Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

I hope it is soon. Just realized that pretty much all web apps are affected
and rendered useless by this bug. Not good when users of the phone
primarily use web apps!

Can't this just be fixed in a smaller browser only update, rather than wait
for a full OTA?

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device