Re: Can't access web resources/images from device

@FabioYou wrote that You tested Amazon webapp on xenial. But which device do You mean? My E4.5 opens and browses ebay without problems. On M10 You are totally unable to browse ebay. You can open the page but as far as you will try to look for an item:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/webapps-core/+bug/1575780

      From: Fabio Colella <fcole90@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Alberto Mardegan <alberto.mardegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ubuntu Phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:06 PM
 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Can't access web resources/images from device

Hi Alberto,
I tried the amazon-webapp and it works for me on Xenial. Is it expected that the cursor is not following the theme? For example when loading it becomes a clock.
Cheers,Fabio
On 19 January 2017 at 08:12, Alberto Mardegan <alberto.mardegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 18/01/2017 19:31, Nikos Chatziioakimidis wrote:
> Hi,
> Where can someone find documentation on how to snap a click web app.

Still working on it. But here you can see an example of a facebook
webapp: you just need an icon, a .desktop file and a snapcraft.yaml file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ mardy/webapps-core/amazon- snap/revision/151

It needs to be built in xenial + stable-phone-overlay PPA [1].

I could test it only under unity7. If anyone is able to run it in unity8
(you can find amazon-webapp in the "beta" channel), please let me know
if it works or not.

Ciao,
  Alberto

[1]: