Re: web-app https://appear.in/ not asking permissions for cam and mic

El día Friday, January 20, 2017 a las 08:44:46PM +0100, Peter Bittner escribió:

> Sorry everyone,
>
> I'm not actively monitoring the mailing list anymore. Got notified via
> GitHub at https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/issues/3
>
> I've added the suggested change that makes the webapp-container set
> the user agent to the one of the desktop Chromium Web Browser, and
> released a new version of the WebApp. This is the change:
> https://github.com/bittner/appear-in/blob/master/appear-in.desktop#L6
>
> Please, try updating the app on your phone to see whether it now
> works. (I don't have UT installed anymore, so I can't test it myself,
> sorry!)

Hello Peter,

I have three BD E4.5, all with the latest OTA-14. On one I had installed
appear-in (the older version) and updated(!) it yesterday to version 0.4.
This worked now between the BQ and a browser firefox in my netbook (at
least I could see the picture from the cam of the BQ in the FF, the
laptop had no cam configured and I was to lazy at night).

I installed(!) version 0.4 now in the two other BQ devices and when I
enter a room name, both switch to a white display, nothing more, no
question about the access to the cam or mic.

I wild guess is, that in the new version something is missing, which is
in the first BQ device because it was updated. But this is only a wild
guess.

Any ideas?

	matthias

--