Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

On Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:01:32 +0100, ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Seems like the plan is to completely move to snaps and mark all open
> issues as invalid unless confirmed on a snap device:
> https://launchpad.net/dekko/+announcement/14423

Thanks a lot for this info! I've been looking for a working snap of Dekko but couldn't find any. I'm sending this mail from the Dekko snap, very impressive work!

I wonder why this snap isn't being more promoted. Snaps are a great way to follow development, do some testing and submit bugs. But you have to know it's available first…

Anyway, great work on this!

Guillaume

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device