Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

That's sad news. The only, and default, email app is no longer supported on
any Ubuntu device except possibly the tablet.

I should have realized really, it hasn't been updated in nearly a year.

Well I wish them luck, it was the best app on the phone. It is just a shame
it was never fully working, but then, that's a lot like the phone.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device