Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

It works OK. But notifications have never worked, which means manually
opening and checking your email each and every time. Added to which Dekko
crashes, a lot, which means it can't really be left open.

As someone else recently pointed out, it has also changed the way that
accounts are added, meaning you now have to do it in two parts and they
don't seem to be linked. It doesn't save drafts anymore either so if Dekko
crashes (as it does alot) or I close it to read another email I lose this
message completely.

Minor issues perhaps but exacerbated by the fact they'll never be fixed on
the phone.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device