Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

El día Friday, January 27, 2017 a las 12:20:42PM +0000, Paul Tait escribió:

> It works OK. But notifications have never worked, which means manually
> opening and checking your email each and every time. Added to which Dekko
> crashes, a lot, which means it can't really be left open.

If you use IMAP to read your mail, how to you expect notifications? This
would mean, that Dekko would poll every now and then for new mail and
this would keep the device up and drain your battery. For me it is fully
ok, that I do check for mail, if I have time and I'm interested in
reading mails.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wo ist der antiimperialistische Schutzwall, wenn man ihn braucht? US-Panzertransport durch ex-DDR"