Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

Hi Guillaume et all

On fredag den 27. januar 2017 18.13.16 CET, Guillaume F <marsguo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please, read the article and not just the title. It says that Dekko is undergoing a major overhaul, moving to snaps and so on. Joey published another article along with the one you mention explaining how to install the latest development version of Dekko (which is great, as far as I can tell after a few hours playing with it).

I agree that the title is misleading. Maybe something like "Dekko Will Get "No Further Updates" on Phone" would have been more appropriate? Because Dekko is getting further updates, only not in the click package format.

Guillaume

As I understood the conversation we were talking about Dekko ON THE PHONE in other words as 'click'. And THAT is not being continued -right?

By the way I DID read the article. My fault was just asuming to mouch on others behalf... sorry.

Tom

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device