Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

On fredag den 27. januar 2017 23.15.55 CET, Guillaume F <marsguo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, maybe I didn't understand that we were talking about the phone only… But the choice of words "no longer being developed" will be read by most people as "the app is abandonned" when it's only a matter of packaging.

I see your point and you're right.

if in the coming months/years, Ubuntu were to stop building 32bits images and only go for 64bit, would we read something like "Canonical is ditching Ubuntu"? I know it's not exactly the same thing, but I hope you get my point.

Most certenly.

Sorry if I assumed you did not read the article. As you may have seen in the commentaries, many people didn't and stopped at the title. Why put a comment on an article that you don't read… well, that's beyond me, but many people do. And it has probably been a problem for Joey since he's closed comments and changed the title (the new one is better IMHO). I hope people have been nicer to him than last time, for his work is really important…

Anyway, sorry if you felt I was snapping at you!

No hard feelings. Things often looks different on print.

Have a nice day!

Same to you ;)

Tom

--