Re: Showcase device

Hi All,
I sent an email to the Gemini guys, asking them about a possibile Ubuntu
version. This is their answer.
Maybe if more Ubuntu phone / touch / personal users show their support,
planetcom may accept the idea.

Best regards,

Giovano

Robin Parker <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
18:34 (4 minuti fa)
Rispondi
a Giovano
Giovano,

Thanks for your email.

At present we aim for Gemini to have a dual boot option of Android and
Linux. In terms of the Linux distro, we are yet to make a final decision
but wish for the Linux environment to be as open as possible. We hare
having discussions with Ubuntu as well as Sailfish amongst others.

Regards