Re: Twitter notifications

Hi Alberto,

I tried that and this is what I got back.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/account-console", line 163, in login_account

    print >> sys.stderr, 'Service "%s" not found' % args.service

TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for >>: 'builtin_function_or_method'
and '_io.TextIOWrapper'

I also tried removing the account and ran both commands again, but the
output was the same.

Thanks,

Paul.

--