Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El 26/03/17 a las 21:05, Christoph Schulz escribió:
[---snip---]
- what is again working after some change
The proposed change to disable and re-enable unlock-pin didn't help,
the issue is still there.

Hi, did you just disable it and then re-enable it or did you disable it, disconnected the phone, connected again, unlocked the phone by sliding the screen, and then re-enabled the 4 digit code?

The latter is what I did, maybe it triggered a reset of the numpad or something.

Yes, I know that's more in the line of esoterism than technical advice, I'm just explaining what I did and worked for me.

Cheers.

--
advocatux