Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

El 27/03/17 a las 13:20, Mike Sheldon escribió:
Hi advocatux,

  Your issue is very different to Aram's, which resulted in a number of
applications (not just the keyboard) crashing during the QML caching
stage (which I suspect might have been due to a full user partition,
but am waiting for confirmation on this). What you're experiencing
sounds a lot like a regression in this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mir/+bug/1590765

  I'll ping some of the Mir folks to see if they can shed any light on
it.

Cheers,
  Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes it seems like that bug, I'm going to follow it.

Thank you for pointing it out, and for your work.

Cheers.

--
advocatux