Re: Ubuntu phone onscreen keyboard bug

1) Make sure that you're on the Mir 0.24.x series (eg, dpkg-query -s
libmircommon6), this will make sure its not 1590765 (which I double
checked, could not reproduce that bug with current krillin image)
2) If it still happens, collecting dmesg,
/var/log/lightdm/unity-system-compositor.log,
/home/phablet/.cache/upstart/unity8.log,
/home/phablet/.cache/upstart/unity8-dash.log,
/home/phablet/.cache/upstart/maliit-server.log and /system/bin/logcat logs
might be helpful in assessing the situation further. It would also help to
distill the steps to reproduce the issue (which might be tricky to do, but
helpful)

--Kevin