Re: Is Ubuntu Phone and Unity dead?

Dear Jan NeoTheThird and everybody making this happen,

Thank you guys.

Like almost everybody on this list, I feel frustrated and betrayed by Mark
and Canonical. Differently from you, guys, I am just an end user. I am not
able to write two single lines of a software, not even in BASIC. For years
I have been using Ubuntu and just Ubuntu. No dual boot. When I had the
chance to help Ubuntu to develop UT, I was among the first ones to get a BQ
4.5 and to abandon N$A/C1A/Mi 5 phones. It was very clear that it was an
experimental device, but I was eager to have linux also in my (only) mobile
phone. When BQ M10 appeared, it was promoted as THE convergence tool and I
bought one too (unfortunately, it was clear since day 1 that Canonical was
not telling the truth and that the tablet was anything but a final product.
It was never able to substitute my computer. By the way, what does Mark
suggests us to do with those gadgets? Is he offering any reimbursement?).

So, I am happy and appreciate the fact that you guys have decided to move
on with this project. I can't thank you enough. Please, accept my
acknowledgement and let me know if and how a physician like me can help.

Best regards,

Giovano Iannotti