Re: Is Ubuntu Phone and Unity dead?

Why thank you. I should note that i am not the main brain in this project, i mainly help with community management, but i will let the others know. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you feel betrayed, i'm sure that was not Marks intention. Also remember that he spent millions pushing Ubuntu both on phones and desktop. If you're interested, i've written about my interpretation of this whole development on askubuntu: http://askubuntu.com/a/903251/624521

As of your M10 tablet: UBports will try to provide new images for all the former official devices, but we will not be able to make all of them run our future updates, due to hardware limitations. I won't make any promises right now, but the M10 tablet is a likely candidate to make the jump into "the next generation", so don't throw it out yet ;) If you feel like that suits your needs better, you can of cause go ahead and reflash the device with android, that's for you to decide.

To everybody who offered to help: That's very much appreciated. We don't have all the infrastructure to allow the community to find tasks up yet, but for now you can head over to https://forums.ubports.com/topic/177/welcome-to-the-ubports-community-introduce-yourself-here and introduce yourselves to us. :)

All the best,

Jan (NeoTheThird)